When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Hercules Coronation model

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi Paul,

I am looking forward to acquiring the majority of the parts from your Hercules Tourist parts bike.
I am happy to say, that I was able to purchase Paul's 1953 Hercules Tourist parts bicycle. Asside from the damaged front fork, the remainder of the bike appears to be in excellent condition. I have all the necessary parts to put the bike back to its' original condition. I will post photos of my work as I am able to complete each step of the work.

Last edited:
My completed work is going very slowly, as I am receiving chemotherapy treatments once a week to help me with the shrinkage of my metastiside tummers.

In any event, today I was able to replace the left crank arm on my Hercules Windsor bicycle with an original Hercules crank arm, as the bike originally came to me with an in-correct Raleigh left crank arm.

Keep it up Arnie, looking forward to seeing your projects
I am happy to say, that I was able to purchase Paul's 1953 Hercules Tourist parts bicycle. Asside from the damaged front fork, the remainder of the bike appears to be in excellent condition. I have all the necessary parts to put the bike back to its' original condition. I will post photos of my work as I am able to complete each step of the work.

I am happy to report, that I was able to find on e-bay and purchase this diamond in the rough, 1953 Herumatic B type 3 rear 3 speed hub. Everything within the hub is in good condition except for the bearings, which I will replace with new bearings and fresh new marine grease. I will be lacing this hub up to a Dunlop 40 hole EA3 rear rim, with new spokes.

This 1953 Hercumatic 3 speed hub is in super clean condition. The completed rear wheel will look like new once mounted on the bike.

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Last edited:
I am happy to report, that I was able to find on e-bay and purchase this diamond in the rough, 1953 Herumatic B type 3 rear 3 speed hub. Everything within the hub is in good condition except for the bearings, which I will replace with new bearings and fresh new marine grease. I will be lacing this hub up to a Dunlop 40 hole EA3 rear rim, with new spokes.

This 1953 Hercumatic 3 speed hub is in super clean condition. The completed rear wheel will look like new once mounted on the bike.

View attachment 1322740
Today, I was able to locate and purchase a NOS Hercules mid 50s Front fork to replace the damaged fork that came with my Hercules Tourist Bicycle. I will have to do a re-paint for it to blend in with the original paint scheme.

Last edited:
Back