When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1956 Schwinn American two speed Bendix manual and front brake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
I bought this bike from a really good dude, I committed to It a couple months ago and then life changed, lost interest, but followed through with my commitment. Sorry T. You and I discussed before, it's about enjoyment and where these bicycles end up for the right person. Not here to make a profit, but would love a great home or it. All bells and whistles for 1956 Schwinn American deluxe. A great bike, needs grease, attention, and love; not far away with being a very loyal bike. Two speed Bendix aviation and the super rare two your option cant brake bolt on and sweet brake lever. Looking at $300- plus shipping.

Just do not part it and ruin the karma, I can part it if so. Or open to trades.

IMG_2596.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought this bike from a really good dude, I committed to It a couple months ago and then life changed, lost interest, but followed through with my commitment. Sorry T. You and I discussed before, it's about enjoyment and where these bicycles end up for the right person. Not here to make a profit, but would love a great home or it. All bells and whistles for 1956 Schwinn American deluxe. A great bike, needs grease, attention, and love; not far away with being a very loyal bike. Two speed Bendix aviation and the super rare two your option cant brake bolt on and sweet brake lever. Looking at $300- plus shipping.

Just do not part it and ruin the karma, I can part it if so. Or open to trades.

View attachment 1292236
Is this a RIDER or does it need to be blown apart to make it so? Thanks. Razin.

@razinhellcustomz Yes it is a rider, but needs adjusting with the rear 2spd, I would change out the front brake pads and just all the normal grease for a bike that has sitting for a long time; tires are new.

Last edited:
If by chance you do end up parting I would like to officially be first in line for the front brake assembly.

Back