When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Nice early 49-link 1" x 5/16" block chain with master screw

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$140
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a nice, early, 49-link 1" x 5/16" block chain with master screw. Looks great and moves freely with no stiffness. Unmarked with one farm repair. Super condition and ready to mount and ride. Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. A really great, tricky to find size, early chain. $140 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Here's a nice, early, 49-link 1" x 5/16" block chain with master screw. Looks great and moves freely with no stiffness. Unmarked with one farm repair. Super condition and ready to mount and ride. Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. A really great, tricky to find size, early chain. $140 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

View attachment 1295918

View attachment 1295919

View attachment 1295920
So how long is this chain and would it be for a long frame bike or a short wheel base frame? Thanks. Razin.

Back