When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMC Mark VII

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

13 Rubi

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi! I'm new here, and am looking for some information on my bike. I found it in a dumpster, outside a house being renovated. After weeks of polishing chrome, and getting the front and back lights and horn to work, I am beginning to look for it's origins. It has a serial number of 1H775315, that is stamped on the rear dropout. It has a Sharp coaster brake. I would like to learn something from you experts, like what year, and model it is. There is almost no information on the internet about this bike, unless I just don't know where to look.

I was thinking 61 or 71 Huffy because the number was on the dropout. Agree, need pictures.

I was thinking 61 or 71 Huffy because the number was on the dropout. Agree, need pictures.
I agree. I should have paid closer attention to the title. Post the pics and we can probably help. V/r Shawn

Back