When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '55 AMF Luxury Liner - Buy/trade

-
Price
550/trade
Zipcode

guzziworksman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anybody interested in working out some kind of trade on this bike? I believe this to be a '55 - all original except for: repainted tank/lower half of chain guard; '49 headlight in great condition also repainted. The color appears to be a dead-on match for the remaining red color on the bike and doesn't stand-out as a repaint (my humble opinion). I respoked it; new tires. New speedo/clock unit. Very clean, thoroughly regreased. Kickstand is weak. New chain. Original chrome - except the tank chrome - is nice. Same goes for frame paint. Missing battery compartment for rear tail light. Horn is clean (whole tank has been Evapo Rust treated) but doesn't work - haven't fooled with it; ditto, headlight). I'd call it a very nice rider.

I'm about 55 miles NW of Chicago .I'm mostly into JC Higgins/Sears...a manifold bike or a Colorflow would get my interest. Thanks!

Last edited:
Very nice bike dont see a lot of those , just wait you will be addicted to this hobby in a hurry & have lots of bikes before you know it , glad to help anytime !!!!!

In terms of a trade - I'm primarily interested in JC Higgins tank bikes. Thanks, again.

Last edited:
I DO know a guy who has a nice girls model - early 50's - in blue/white that has a good headlight. He's looking for $300, and in southeast Michigan.

Got another headlight for sale? Just picked this up.....

View attachment 1303870
FYI Have you seen my post?

Back