When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your NON-BICYCLE bicycle parts.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I like using things for their unintended purpose on custom bikes!! That's why I am always picking up unusual things I find on my wanderings.View attachment 1306302

The business end of a silver serving fork was used to attach the front of the rear fender on my 1919 Mead for example...
It's those little details that make a bike stand out. That's a fine-looking bike you've got there!

Headlight & tail light lens from those 1st big box flat screen tvs.

These are what produces the color for the projector. I also have some 1/2 domed magnifying lenses I intend to use as port hole bubbles in my wood tanks once I perfect the shaping & hollowing out the insides. They will be back lit via l.e.ds. I am also thinking of using the tv screens to do tanks & panels that can be tinted like tail lights & or lit. They would also make awesome shadow boxes for bicycle art ideas. I have Schwitt tons of repurpose ideas to make custom parts so if you ever have that interest post the bike & the parts you'd like to use on it.

Headlight & tail light lens from those 1st big box flat screen tvs. View attachment 1306362

These are what produces the color for the projector. I also have some 1/2 domed magnifying lenses I intend to use as port hole bubbles in my wood tanks once I perfect the shaping & hollowing out the insides. They will be back lit via l.e.ds. I am also thinking of using the tv screens to do tanks & panels that can be tinted like tail lights & or lit. They would also make awesome shadow boxes for bicycle art ideas. I have Schwitt tons of repurpose ideas to make custom parts so if you ever have that interest post the bike & the parts you'd like to use on it.
That is BRILLIANT parts-repurposing! I never would have even thought of looking at old big screen TVs for bike parts!

Sounds like you've got a good variety of non-bicycle bicycle parts yourself! I'd love to see all those other parts and ideas you've got!

That is BRILLIANT parts-repurposing! I never would have even thought of looking at old big screen TVs for bike parts!

Sounds like you've got a good variety of non-bicycle bicycle parts yourself! I'd love to see all those other parts and ideas you've got!
Thanks. I will start sharing here. I am currently wire wheeling a Monark Rocket project bike so give me some time & I'll share ideas via repurpose parts. Great Thread Idea by the way.

Thanks. I will start sharing here. I am currently wire wheeling a Monark Rocket project bike so give me some time & I'll share ideas via repurpose parts. Great Thread Idea by the way.
Sounds good! Thanks. I can't take all the credit though, as I was inspired by someone else's thread on ratrodbikes.com.

Back