When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1938 Colson ScrewTank Deluxe Equipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Demzie

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1938 One Year Only Model Screw Tank Colson Imperial.

Original Paint Yellow and Black
(guard and rack painted to match)

This bike is absolutely Correct except the fender light which is Period Correct and a bit more uncommon than the Delta Model light it would have had stock

The tires- Matching Sears Allstate Premiums (26x2.125) are in fantastic Rider condition with some dry cracking.

Dropstand included. Coke Bottle grips (a bit rough) included. ELGIN Stamped Long Spring Saddle Included.

This whole bike is being sold Exactly as shown (or in parts within a shipping box for those not willing to pick up.)

Everything works as it should.
No maintenance needed to ride now or reassemble and go.
Solid. Beautiful tank and Like New inside.

LOTS AND LOTS of pictures available. Willing to take additional Photos upon request.
Listening to Any Questions.

WILLING TO SHIP!
(Will Bring to LBS for Professional Packing and Shipping at the BEST and Cheapest going rate with Tracking)

This ones a true survivor and Wont Last Long.

No Trades, No Payments.

ANY DISCUSSION ON SALE TO BE MADE PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Thanks for considering.

Erin

Last edited:
can you call me tomorrow about the bike 253-606-4202 ryan can’t seem to figure out how to do a dm

Last edited:
can you call me tomorrow about the bike 253-606-4202 ryan can’t seem to figure out how to do a dm
I sent you a message, check the envelope with the red blip at the top of your screen at your convenience.

Erin

Back