When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Prewar Crusty Wide Half Moon/Rounds Bars

-

jlively970

Finally riding a big boys bike
Wanted Prewar Crusty Patina Wide Half Moon/Rounds Bars

28” wide x 12” pull

Please PM if you have something to sell

Thanks in advance
Josh

Last edited:

Wanted Prewar Crusty Patina Wide Half Moon/Rounds Bars

28” wide x 12” pull

Please PM if you have something to sell

Thanks in advance
Josh
Hello there, I have a set of bars like in your picture. They are of a similar patina, and come with a stem, although they are only I think 21 or 22 inches wide. I don't think that they are quite exactly what you are looking for, but I figured I would let you know just in case. Below is a picture of them {pictures are older, but I can get you some new ones.

1610841807495.png
1610841829170.png

Hello there, I have a set of bars like in your picture. They are of a similar patina, and come with a stem, although they are only I think 21 or 22 inches wide. I don't think that they are quite exactly what you are looking for, but I figured I would let you know just in case. Below is a picture of them {pictures are older, but I can get you some new ones.

View attachment 1340247View attachment 1340248
Hello that is a beautiful bike thank you for sharing, I am looking for wider than 22 inches thank you very much for offering and I would hate to separate our part that bike out that deserves a nice build

Hello that is a beautiful bike thank you for sharing, I am looking for wider than 22 inches thank you very much for offering and I would hate to separate our part that bike out that deserves a nice build
Hi, thank you for the compliment. I also see that someone has since posted the bars you are looking for, so that is good news. If all else fails, those I showed you will still be available, because I have already restored that bike a couple years ago (the bike in my profile image is the same bike that I posted above with the bars); those half moon handlebars were incorrect for it. Thank you for your interest!

Back