When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Prewar Crusty Wide Half Moon/Rounds Bars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jlively970

Finally riding a big boys bike
Wanted Prewar Crusty Patina Wide Half Moon/Rounds Bars

28” wide x 12” pull

Please PM if you have something to sell

Thanks in advance
Josh

Last edited:

Wanted Prewar Crusty Patina Wide Half Moon/Rounds Bars

28” wide x 12” pull

Please PM if you have something to sell

Thanks in advance
Josh
Hello there, I have a set of bars like in your picture. They are of a similar patina, and come with a stem, although they are only I think 21 or 22 inches wide. I don't think that they are quite exactly what you are looking for, but I figured I would let you know just in case. Below is a picture of them {pictures are older, but I can get you some new ones.

1610841807495.png
1610841829170.png

Hello there, I have a set of bars like in your picture. They are of a similar patina, and come with a stem, although they are only I think 21 or 22 inches wide. I don't think that they are quite exactly what you are looking for, but I figured I would let you know just in case. Below is a picture of them {pictures are older, but I can get you some new ones.

View attachment 1340247View attachment 1340248
Hello that is a beautiful bike thank you for sharing, I am looking for wider than 22 inches thank you very much for offering and I would hate to separate our part that bike out that deserves a nice build

Hello that is a beautiful bike thank you for sharing, I am looking for wider than 22 inches thank you very much for offering and I would hate to separate our part that bike out that deserves a nice build
Hi, thank you for the compliment. I also see that someone has since posted the bars you are looking for, so that is good news. If all else fails, those I showed you will still be available, because I have already restored that bike a couple years ago (the bike in my profile image is the same bike that I posted above with the bars); those half moon handlebars were incorrect for it. Thank you for your interest!

Back