When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Rescues......what did you bring back into the Hobby?

-
Although I had both bikes for a while it wasn't until 2020 that I brought them 'back' from a pitiful existence. First my 24" 1949 Donald Duck--all electricals working!

Next my dad offered to do the metal work and paint this bike for me so while he was painting I had chrome/cad and a seat done as well as gather a few things to complete it. Once I got it back I pinstriped it and put it together--1941 Schwinn Autocycle-Ace badged

Although I had both bikes for a while it wasn't until 2020 that I brought them 'back' from a pitiful existence. First my 24" 1949 Donald Duck--all electricals working!

View attachment 1342113

View attachment 1342114

Next my dad offered to do the metal work and paint this bike for me so while he was painting I had chrome/cad and a seat done as well as gather a few things to complete it. Once I got it back I pinstriped it and put it together--1941 Schwinn Autocycle-Ace badged

View attachment 1342116

View attachment 1342117
As Always Shawn You have some Killer Bikes in Your Posession; Even the Donald Duck as Goofy as they were ;) Lol

As Always Shawn You have some Killer Bikes in Your Posession; Even the Donald Duck as Goofy as they were ;) Lol
Thanks Michael. I told myself I would never buy a Donald Duck, Autry, or any other theme bike but got caught in a moment of weakness. Once my girlfriend saw a pic of a restored one she suddenly had a new favorite bike! V/r Shawn

Back