When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mark, not sure if Fake Stonework is appropriate. Especially at this price! :( It is more accurately called a "Veneer", and is made to appear solid and structural. It is stone alright. :rolleyes: It is also fake.
Happy Saturday! STONEWORK!!!
...riding route as per Love Giftsss...
this house is For Sale...https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/M1635774319
View attachment 1352614

Nice House!
2136 E. Balboa Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92661
No bikes in the house...:p
$27,500,000.
"What do you DO for a living?"
Nobody i know....:sunglasses:

Mother Nature’s Sandstone.

Happy Saturday! STONEWORK!!!
...riding route as per Love Giftsss...
this house is For Sale...https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/M1635774319
View attachment 1352614

View attachment 1352615

View attachment 1352616

View attachment 1352617
Nice House!
2136 E. Balboa Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92661
No bikes in the house...:p
$27,500,000.
"What do you DO for a living?"
Nobody i know....:sunglasses:
Not only can I not afford the house, I couldn't even afford the property taxes. But if you buy it, I'll try to bring something appropriate for the house warming party.

Good Stonework Saturday. I hope that everyone had a great week. Been tough finding Stonework under the foot plus of snow here. But a recent picture and not so recent picture. Stay safe and have fun everyone.
Hammerhead

A retaining wall along the WOW trail in Lakeport NH

The remnants of an old mill building in Boscawen NH

Mark, not sure if Fake Stonework is appropriate. Especially at this price! :( It is more accurately called a "Veneer", and is made to appear solid and structural. It is stone alright. :rolleyes: It is also fake.
Hey there Pete, It's Saturday! Stone-work, fake or natural cut, is piled up by "Masons" right?
Happy Saturday.
There's a Sunday thread too for the Sun-rise, Sun-set pics.
View attachment 1353261Mother Nature’s Sandstone.
Love that Western Union single-bar Marty; cool shot!:D
Not only can I not afford the house, I couldn't even afford the property taxes. But if you buy it, I'll try to bring something appropriate for the house warming party.
Not buying any houses/real estate in CA; can't afford.
We live happily in a '80's double-wide, just watching/waiting for Change.:p
Good Stonework Saturday. I hope that everyone had a great week. Been tough finding Stonework
Happy Saturday!
Tide inlet HB, low tide

Lava stone planter, Newport Beach

Enjoy....:D

Another throw back. This was up in Rosendale, N.Y. which many years ago was the cement capital of the east coast. Before Portland cement it was all lime. This whole area is dotted with old limestone mines. They would find veins, dig in & leave just enough to hold the mountain up above. There is a pretty big one above this dig. The Wallkill valley rail trail runs along here.

fullsizeoutput_34c.jpeg

Stone slab bench I built some years ago....Went to the stone yard to get some samples for a client and saw the slab... Wasn't looking for a bench but it was too perfect to pass up. Glad we were in the truck that day! We call it the "Zen Bench"

IMG_1843.jpg

Back