When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Took the ratcycle out to check out the new 36 tooth chainring and cushy saddle. This one is going to be gifted to a neighbor so I'll have a riding buddy. I'm waiting for a new fork from @Gordon to arrive, and I'll trade the rims for some aluminum MTB ones from the pile. Then I'll have room for a new project!
It's finally warm enough to get around.

20210221_150200.jpg

20210221_150543.jpg

20210221_150558.jpg

Lots of snow around in northeast Jersey and patches of black ice on the roads; therefore, I rode the Nishiki 12-speed mixte on a trainer in the basement. I recently rigged up a homemade iPhone holder using a handlebar reflector mount. Not as much fun as on the road but warmer.

Took my crusty Collegiate for yesterday's OBC monthly ride in Denver since it was the easiest to grab & closest to my car. Temperature was around 40° & windy but great to see everyone & their bikes!!

We rode past my Grandparents church on our way back! So many good memories of that place....... :)

Back