When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breezer series one fake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
z

Barfbucket

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’m new here. Here is a project I’ve been working on for years. Tinkering around for a few minutes at a time. Most of the time the frame hangs forgotton in my attic. This winter I dug through my junk stash and was amazed I had almost all the parts. The gear ratio will be original. Most parts are as original. Mild steel tubing instead of straight gauge chrome moly. Started with a $98 bike and cut off all the guides and brake mounts. I used a Huffy fork which I lengthened, laterals from another Huffy Mixie and misc. Frame parts from five other junk bicycle frames. The frame also has all the cable guides attached but I don’t have photos of the frame with them on it. I guess Joe doesn’t mind the imitation, he said it’s better to be remembered than forgotten when others have imitated his early bikes. I have tires with a similar tread pattern as the original. I’m wondering if the bb will be too low so I’m using165 crank arms. I hope it all works. I also made my own seat sandwich so I can use a more modern seat post with the double rail saddle.

StartIng point. The basic frame came from a bicycle that was similar to this.

Last edited:
I’m new to CABE so I got this in the wrong place. Looks like it should be under projects. I’m not going to post this project anymore, what a mess, started on the wrong foot.

Well, if it's not in the BEST place it's in the second best! I say go with it!

Fun concept.

I've always wondered what Joe could charge if he made another limited batch of those...$$$$ ;)

BTW he's a very nice person IMHO.

I’m new to CABE so I got this in the wrong place. Looks like it should be under projects. I’m not going to post this project anymore, what a mess, started on the wrong foot.

Simple solution. Contact one of the moderators and make a request to relocate this thread to the projects section.

Well, if it's not in the BEST place it's in the second best! I say go with it!

Fun concept.

I've always wondered what Joe could charge if he made another limited batch of those...$$$$ ;)

BTW he's a very nice person IMHO.
They were about $3000 in today’s money when they were new, so they were pricy and he still was able to sell nine.
Simple solution. Contact one of the moderators and make a request to relocate this thread to the projects section.
Gosh I would never be able to figure out how to do that. I’m 75, and don’t speak geek. I have to go for psych counseling after trying to plug in a Vtec land line phone. I won’t waste more than 5 minutes trying to figure something on a computer. If it’s not immediately solvable it’s not worth the frustration and time to get something simple done. I only have so much time remaining in my life so I won’t waste valuable seconds of my life. Thanks though, this solution would be good for someone under 50.

They were about $3000 in today’s money when they were new, so they were pricy and he still was able to sell nine.

Gosh I would never be able to figure out how to do that. I’m 75, and don’t speak geek. I have to go for psych counseling after trying to plug in a Vtec land line phone. I won’t waste more than 5 minutes trying to figure something on a computer. If it’s not immediately solvable it’s not worth the frustration and time to get something simple done. I only have so much time remaining in my life so I won’t waste valuable seconds of my life. Thanks though, this solution would be good for someone under 50.

Well I thought it would be a breeze but it seems the Staff list is non functional (Disappeared) at the moment. Another glitch creating more wasted seconds of one's life.

Back