When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel building in orange county, ca

-a
~
%
OAuth Error:2001

z
I'm low on spokes for 29'rs. I'll have to check my stock, but anyone can PM me with whatever sizes they need and i'll see what I can dig up.

Also, if anyone has all the parts, I can lace 'em up.

Work's been a little slow lately, so I have more time.

Anymore 29er spokes in?

Sorry, been really busy lately. Haven't checked. I do know I'm out of new stainless, but I might have some used chrome or zinc coated ones in good shape, if you're looking for a more vintage look.

I'll try to get into my stash in the next day of so and I'll let you know what I have.

Just an update. I'm out of 29'r spokes. And I'm working 6 days a week with no time to work on my own bikes.

Once work slows down again after summer, if anyone's interested, I'll buy spokes for 29'rs, or use yours, and build more wheels, but for now, I'm just to swamped.

If you absolutely need a wheelset and you have the spokes, pm me and I'll see if I can squeeze them out.

Back