When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No trolls needed

-
I have a friend who used to use the drug Ambien alot at night before bed and God help you if he got on social media after taking it.....He would make posts that sounded alot like this and we would delete them the next day. Incoherent ramblings of what sounds like a a flea market seller.
Your friend needed more than Ambien then. I take 10mg Ambien every night for the past 15 years. If I am not in bed within five minutes I will be sleeping where ever I happen to fall down.

Your friend needed more than Ambien then. I take 10mg Ambien every night for the past 15 years. If I am not in bed within five minutes I will be sleeping where ever I happen to fall down.
He is a fairly over-weight fella so he kinda went out like a match burning out. Most of his posts would be incoherent rambling that was horribly mispelled and usually trailed off into nothing....haha. Most times he didnt remember making the post...

Now the trolls are attacking lol. Says he raised the price "due to i dont wanna fnkn sell price" but it's $200 less than before??
New listing with revised description:

owned for 35 years,its complete prewar fat tire bike,needs complete restoration,tires hold air but for how long,not sure original paint but exact scheem,has a prewar speedometer ,i was attacked again by bike trolls,had 2240 views and 9 watchers till attack today...............may ship..............you get this original item from bike store to listing all bikes,i have to raise price due to i dont wanna fnkn sell price lol i just sold a 1935 indian parts dealer book for 465.00 ,it sold like everythimng i dont wanna sell for 21 years

Now the trolls are attacking lol. Says he raised the price "due to i dont wanna fnkn sell price" but it's $200 less than before??
New listing with revised description:

owned for 35 years,its complete prewar fat tire bike,needs complete restoration,tires hold air but for how long,not sure original paint but exact scheem,has a prewar speedometer ,i was attacked again by bike trolls,had 2240 views and 9 watchers till attack today...............may ship..............you get this original item from bike store to listing all bikes,i have to raise price due to i dont wanna fnkn sell price lol i just sold a 1935 indian parts dealer book for 465.00 ,it sold like everythimng i dont wanna sell for 21 years

And still the same four small, blurry pictures of the bike, but now he's added some random pages from a 1941 Schwinn catalog, none showing the bike he's trying to sell. Yadkinville is not too far from me, maybe when he comes down to a reasonable price, after 5 years or so, I'll go look at the bike.

Back