When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breezer series one fake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The seat post clamp was installed today in -7 F Wind chill, 12 F without the blizzard. 40 yesterday, what the? I almost froze my hands. It’s way too cold, deadly cold. I’m doing short bursts of work as I have no heat in my garage.

It is coming along great! There are a couple guys in the UK who have also been building Breezer tributes; do a search at: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/
Joe was very supportive with the two guys building the tribute bikes in England.
He was also on this forum briefly last August discussing Indian bicycles but sadly some of the guys were a bit gruff with him. :disrelieved:

It is coming along great! There are a couple guys in the UK who have also been building Breezer tributes; do a search at: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/
Joe was very supportive with the two guys building the tribute bikes in England.
He was also on this forum briefly last August discussing Indian bicycles but sadly some of the guys were a bit gruff with him. :disrelieved:
My iPad can’t find that server. I also tried an independent serch, but got nowhere. I have a feeling that the English guys probably know what their doing and probably are making real tribute bikes. Mine’s a hack bike. Thanks though, I wasn’t aware of these guys in England. We have WiFi through a land line (no cell service here) and there are times when we can’t find a server for some sites.

Part of the reason for the mock up was to see if there would be room for the pump and water bottle. The laterals make planning locations more critical than on other bikes. I put on the pump mounts today and it’s a tight fit. The water bottle has to be taken half way out and turned to avoid the bottle top hitting the laterals. It works good, just different.

That's so cool. Joe won Repack on his Breezer the first year he rode it in part maybe because Gary Fisher didn't have one, they say. It's amazing that the top times riding down that whole mountain are seconds apart. These guys were not fooling around. Did the first Breezers have a front double or triple socket?

Back