When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'64 Columbia Fire Bolt; Rat Rod

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That looks really sharp , killer lines on that frame and the big tires do it justice. It has that muscle car stance and look I love. It has the look it is moving forward , while standing still. Glad things are working out ride with pride on that one.

That looks really sharp , killer lines on that frame and the big tires do it justice. It has that muscle car stance and look I love. It has the look it is moving forward , while standing still. Glad things are working out ride with pride on that one.
That made me cheese from ear to ear brotha man :cool:
That is the looks I wanted, kinda fat fendered, fat tired, and that sex appeal of Rat Rod movin' down the road while sittin' still. Dressed Up Stylin' & Profilin' :cool:

Thanks for the love & appreciation!

@coasterbrakejunkie1969 sooo uhhhmmm :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
This is for You

It's Actually comfortable but Redonkulous hahaha

Jus' a quick little update on progress; straightened out the factory indents/notches some (not perfect) on the fenders, cut notched them in the upper rear U bend of the rear stays, sanded off all white paint & now playing with brace ideas at the moment. Also added a Schwinn Cruiser 7 stem to tie a little more polish'able aluminum into the bike. Nothing major jus' steps & logging some history

Sorry for the night shot.

Ok so both modern day Schwinn balloon box store fenders are pretty much mocked up; I had to use what I have on hand for braces (front wald) & (rear ebay universal) & Nothing is 100% adjusted & Modified to the extent of final. View attachment 1395847
What does Anyone & Everyone feel or think about it?

I am Diggin' It & seein' the potential Even Moarrr!

Hell Jus' mocking up & centering the wheel I have more wiggle room side to side every where but the tight curve of the U bends. I may even be able to remedy that pinch area by notching the fenders there as the edges are are pretty heavily rolled & with some actual vintage braces with a little dremel action I should be able to pull them down for an All Around White Wall Tuck.
I'm likin' the chrome fenders and the dice valve caps especially!

I used a golf ball I found in the alley.
I have a golf course on the road I live off of .... big oL' extendable paint pole with a rake & I bet I could probably find a golf ball. LOL

Right now I am jus' temp placing a white foot off 1 of those fold up mesh style chairs under it & it works beautifully angle & sturdiness wise. May make a slip on adapter for it & do something a little more creative; along the lines of like a motorcycle "foot"

Reactions: ian
I have a golf course on the road I live off of .... big oL' extendable paint pole with a rake & I bet I could probably find a golf ball. LOL

Right now I am jus' temp placing a white foot off 1 of those fold up mesh style chairs under it & it works beautifully angle & sturdiness wise. May make a slip on adapter for it & do something a little more creative; along the lines of like a motorcycle "foot"
Weld up a chicken foot.

So been workin' on stuff to get some of my ideas out of my head & have the bike back Ready to Ride with The Hurricane Coaster group this Saturday; temp idea I have while I figure out or settle for how many lumens I want for the headlight

Cut & Polished a piece of Aluminum for a headlight filler plate on the housing I am using for my l.e.d conversion. I have some wicked ideas of making these; engraved, painted & polished designs, & since l.e.ds don't need reflector housings to throw light maybe even drilled designs for l.e.ds.

More pics & some of the fender swap; which is starting to gain a little reddish patina from sitting in the garage & outside while working on my ideas. I still plan to add some pinstripes & Shelby fender tip paint though.

Some overall & fender shots

@jimbo53 I've also got plans to get the F86 Sabre jet put back on the fender as promised! It's been Polished & is getting a New Mount to help showcase it some ;) , @coasterbrakejunkie1969 , @DonChristie @CURTIS L LINDGREN .... All of my other fans feel free to Let Me Know what you think Good or Bad, creative ideas & etc Always Appreciated

Last edited:
That bike is awesome, like I said looks fast sitting still. I hope it rides as smooth as it looks. Love the light led conversion idea.I think you should make a Superman S on the light so people know its you coming. How far will the coaster ride be? Is that every week by you? how many peeps go on the ride? post pics so I can see the bike in action. No organized rides by me, a bunch of lone wolves here in upstate NY haha. Really nice job on the bike, will you have to prep the fenders differently for paint then non chrome metal?

Back