When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 White Schwinn Corvette Coaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Here's one that tomsjack missed! haha!

1619853158697.png

I didn’t see that serial# on your registry..

I did check the number out last night before going to never land. It's a new find and I have another Black Corvette that needs to be entered that just sold a couple weeks ago. The buyer sent me an email and he has a total of three but hasn't sent me the pictures yet. I thought this new listing was the one he purchased and was reselling it, but it's not.

Appropriately priced I see, at least they are consistent. I would give my left arm for a white Corvette but I think arms go for around a $1000, oh well

Here is your "Left Arm" white Corvette............

I like my Corvettes with 4 wheels especially SVRA cars.............but a nice "White Schwinn Corvette" would be nice to display side by side with this one!.........Hummmmm.......maybe a future Schwinn build for me, a SVRA style 2 wheeled Schwinn Corvette clone complete with racing numbers and speed appropriate mods!..........Yup!! I knew I was saving those two Kirk Thomas Schwinn's for something!

Back