When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 White Schwinn Corvette Coaster

-
Here is your "Left Arm" white Corvette............

View attachment 1402884

I like my Corvettes with 4 wheels especially SVRA cars.............but a nice "White Schwinn Corvette" would be nice to display side by side with this one!.........Hummmmm.......maybe a future Schwinn build for me, a SVRA style 2 wheeled Schwinn Corvette clone complete with racing numbers and speed appropriate mods!..........Yup!! I knew I was saving those two Kirk Thomas Schwinn's for something!

Andy is that your car? F the bikes I want to take that for a spin.

Andy is that your car? F the bikes I want to take that for a spin.

Negative, the closest I have come to a vintage Vette was my 1969 and 1970 Triumph Spitfires. Could eat a Vette alive in the twisties in the Adirondacks, but ate me alive on the straits....lol My brother in law raced for years in SVRA, and my younger brother in circle track for 2 years. I raced canoes!....and won...lol

My best friend's mom had a early TR-6 in high school . We drove that thing everywhere, it ate up my other buddy's Spitfire. I love both of them and want a spitfire for myself. It is about the only car I could think about fitting in my garage with all my bike stuff haha.

My best friend's mom had a early TR-6 in high school . We drove that thing everywhere, it ate up my other buddy's Spitfire. I love both of them and want a spitfire for myself. It is about the only car I could think about fitting in my garage with all my bike stuff haha.
I always wanted a TR-6, but never had the extra cash to buy one..........maybe someday lol.

I always wanted a TR-6, but never had the extra cash to buy one..........maybe someday lol.
My dad bought a ‘71 TR-6 when I was 11 or so. I used to squeeze into the little area behind the bucket seats. I remember one Sunday afternoon racing our preacher and his kid after church down the 405 in SoCal, him in his ’59 convertible Jaguar with the 12 cyl motor and us in the Triumph. After about 105 mph, we could no longer keep up with the preacher man! That TR-6 was a great car.

I was building the list of all these some years ago on the schwinnbikeforum but as far as I know nobody copied it or re-posted. I was banned from posting for two weeks and I told everyone I was on my way out the door and told them to copy my list before my postings were deleted. I had 12 or 13 on the list in 2013.

Back