When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

The Hurricane Coaster Ride; I think we did about 7 miles in uptown Charlotte, NC. My '64 Columbia FireBolt .... did great up some smaller hills, free coasts amazingly well, and I had to watch not to run anyone over on the greenway/paths. Even did some slalom through people. I have some mechanical things I want to improve soon but I got out & rode it like I stole it. Those 2 little kids loved the horn @jimbo53 installed on it prior me acquiring it.

View attachment 1406967

View attachment 1406968

View attachment 1406969
The Hurricane Coaster Ride; I think we did about 7 miles in uptown Charlotte, NC. My '64 Columbia FireBolt .... did great up some smaller hills, free coasts amazingly well, and I had to watch not to run anyone over on the greenway/paths. Even did some slalom through people. I have some mechanical things I want to improve soon but I got out & rode it like I stole it. Those 2 little kids loved the horn @jimbo53 installed on it prior me acquiring it.
The Firebolt fit right in, didn't it?

Long, fast ride today on the highly modified early 30's Snyder made Hawthorne. My favorite big loop down here through the Irvine foothills inland of the coast. I was grateful for a breeze at my back the last 5, helping me hold a steady 20 until my turn. Sweet old school solo ride. No phone, no food, no tunes today: 53m. 3:48

Stopped at the big k-quat tree for some sugar a block from home...

Then a big treat from the 56yr-old navel tree I planted in 64.'

Last edited:
View attachment 1406967

View attachment 1406968

View attachment 1406969
So glad you’re enjoying the Firebolt! Whitewalls and chrome fenders look great! That horn gets a lot of comments!

So glad you’re enjoying the Firebolt! Whitewalls and chrome fenders look great! That horn gets a lot of comments!
Thanks man! I am so glad you still had it & you're approving so far; it Really freed it up for me doing those fenders to Not Worry about how I ride it & they're not even 100% finished/the front is Only holding in place by that 1 brace & the broad dimples (top & sides) in the fender but I never heard it complain or seen it shift a lick so far. Surprise surprise when that seat springs with me bein' 160 lbs I bounce with it buahahaha & the cushioner bars kinda work in unison:tearsofjoy: Was Not Uncomfortable as anyone might imagine

Rode this one from the hotel down the road to memory lane and then rode it all day thursday and friday but forgot to any pics so heres some after unloading it after its long journey. One of my best riders.Ur Smooth, quiet (except for the occasional battery raddle) and comfortable. Glad I finally got it finished

Back