When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ww2 Columbia westfield bicycle

-
Price
4000/offer
Bike for sale 4000 or best reasonable offer. Can deliver at reasonable distance. I am in plattsburgh ny. Good honest clean 1944 bike repainted and needs seat work. Shoot me an offer. I also collect firearms and militaria.. feel free to chat . Want a good home for it and will not be offended.

Bike for sale 4000 or best reasonable offer. Can deliver at reasonable distance. I am in plattsburgh ny. Good honest clean 1944 bike repainted and needs seat work. Shoot me an offer. I also collect firearms and militaria.. feel free to chat . Want a good home for it and will not be offended.
Hi

Can you please provide pictures? Can you also provide the serial number

Thanks

Bike for sale 4000 or best reasonable offer. Can deliver at reasonable distance. I am in plattsburgh ny. Good honest clean 1944 bike repainted and needs seat work. Shoot me an offer. I also collect firearms and militaria.. feel free to chat . Want a good home for it and will
Hi. I’m interested in the bicycle and would like to speak with you. Please let me know how to contact you and a god day and time

Thanks

Back