When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cwc Hiawatha Ladies bike

-

Derek499

Look Ma, No Hands!
I’m gonna be throwing this together for my woman. The canti bars will be cut and welded in, I saw a women’s bike like that once, I forget what brand it was but I really like how they look. The color scheme will be High gloss cranberry with cream wheels.
Can anyone date the serial #? C14309

B0D52407-EC43-4BE6-B325-418BBC3D514F.jpeg

C043FCBD-E25A-4597-84ED-7784C4CB8D3C.jpeg

AC559FFE-63D5-452F-AF88-350F17BC8474.jpeg

42D59B2D-C0D5-4306-B4CB-8A7F778C7534.jpeg

I'd advise you to 1st clean the area around the seat tube & down tubes; CWC/AMF crack or separate there so before building may save you troubles. Also clean the bb more; It may be stamped Cw on the right side with bike upside down which can help date it. I am thinking by the seat clamp it's easier to date ....

I'd advise you to 1st clean the area around the seat tube & down tubes; CWC/AMF crack or separate there so before building may save you troubles. Also clean the bb more; It may be stamped Cw on the right side with bike upside down which can help date it. I am thinking by the seat clamp it's easier to date ....
I made sure to check this frame, I’ve seen that type of break before it isn’t pretty. I actually have four of these frames and this was the most solid, one of them had been repaired right at that problem joint.

I made sure to check this frame, I’ve seen that type of break before it isn’t pretty. I actually have four of these frames and this was the most solid, one of them had been repaired right at that problem joint.
I have a '53 CWC Roadmaster girls 26" with skip tooth that had been brassed heavily so it's going to get a gender change & stretch custom job sometime eventually. It may end up wearing Columbia Westfield top & lower tank bars with a diy tank idea .... sooo Sad it had the Best Original paint I have Ever Owned & Most Complete -fender light. For like $35-45 I couldn't leave it though

Maybe you can see the 2 dark areas at the seat tube

Back