When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Fire Bolt-News Boy Special frame?s

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
So I thought these frames were 2 year only frames according to what I read here & by what MrColumbia compiled with the integrated rear racks built into them. I have been seeing others stating they have a 60, 61, 62 with different bug eye tanks & then tanks like mine BUT using a plastic bezel similar looking to those Murray Space bikes used. Here's the link from RRB
from back in 2012 but I'd like to know between Columbia/Murray how many years were these frames actually made & or renamed If Anyone Knows Pretty Sure???

So I thought these frames were 2 year only frames according to what I read here & by what MrColumbia compiled with the integrated rear racks built into them. I have been seeing others stating they have a 60, 61, 62 with different bug eye tanks & then tanks like mine BUT using a plastic bezel similar looking to those Murray Space bikes used. Here's the link from RRB
from back in 2012 but I'd like to know between Columbia/Murray how many years were these frames actually made & or renamed If Anyone Knows Pretty Sure???View attachment 1413329
I believe the newsboy was only a year or two, the Firebolt was introduced first, and around a couple more years.

Back