When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Reflectors - Ad #1

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$25 shipped
Zipcode

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Lovingly handcrafted bicycle reflector by Boris. Has a red faceted reflective jewel that’s set into a gold and black custom cutout cap, mounted on a sealed hardware retaining plate, and clear coated for rust resistance. Total diameter is 1 1/2” with a 3/4” reflective surface. Guaranteed to look great on any of one your classic bikes.

$25 each shipped. Personal check, USPS money order or cash only. Sorry no paypal.

PHOTO BELOW SHOWS SIDE AND BACK VIEWS
Special thanks to Ron @5760rj for my Bendy Boris pitchman who refuses to pose for a decent photo with any of these reflectors.

Last edited:
I'm looking at them and still don't know what they are used for. Is the diameter like 1" or 3" ? They look cool, whatever they are.

Lovingly handcrafted bicycle reflector by Boris has a red faceted reflective jewel that’s set into a gold and black custom cutout cap, mounted on a sealed hardware retaining plate, and clear coated for rust resistance. Total diameter is 1 1/2” with a 3/4” reflective surface. Guaranteed to look great on any of one your classic bikes.

$27.50 each includes shipping. Personal check, USPS money order or cash only. Sorry no paypal.
View attachment 1416848
View attachment 1416856
SIDE & BACK

View attachment 1416858
Special thanks to Ron @5760rj for my Bendy Boris pitchman who refuses to pose for a decent photo with any of these reflect

Last edited:
I'll spare you the long answer, but the short answer would be: NO.
To bad I would have bought a couple . They'd look killer on my Green Hornet or Panther. They are cool & different that's for sure. GLWS ;)

Last edited:
BUMP
Buy one and find out for yourself why the asking price of $25 SHIPPED isn't unreasonable at all.

I'd buy 2 if you make some with GREEN or BLUE $25.00 shipped isn't unreasonable at all. It's the RED that stop's me everytime .

Back