When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn surprise

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I picked up this '70s Sears Spyder 5 speed from @kirk thomas. I thought it was red and almost bought a seat for it before I had the bike in hand. I started fooling around with it yesterday and thought my brainwashed Schwinn mind was playing tricks on me. Sure enough someone at some point placed a Schwinn decal on the Sears bike. It is under a lot of grime, leading me to believe it has been there a long time. On top of that it turned out to be a green Spyder. I LOVE GREEN BIKES! As always too many projects too little time this one moves up on the list but not to the top. The universal energy led me to this one for sure.

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1450 (1).jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

I picked up this '70s Sears Spyder 5 speed from @kirk thomas. I thought it was red and almost bought a seat for it before I had the bike in hand. I started fooling around with it yesterday and thought my brainwashed Schwinn mind was playing tricks on me. Sure enough someone at some point placed a Schwinn decal on the Sears bike. It is under a lot of grime, leading me to believe it has been there a long time. On top of that it turned out to be a green Spyder. I LOVE GREEN BIKES! As always too many projects too little time this one moves up on the list but not to the top. The universal energy led me to this one for sure.

View attachment 1423425

View attachment 1423426

View attachment 1423427
When I was 1st learning; bought a frame thinking it was a Schwinn straight bar for $20. Turned out it was a Columbia. I was a little happy, a little sad, and had a little embarrassment .... glad it worked out to be a positive thing for you. Funny how some grime makes a difference in what you may or may not have huh.

Back