When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Francisco Bay Area Craigslist Schwinn pricing !!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe

here is a link to Schwinn's on Craigslist in the Bay Area. prices are out of control here, I wish they had a way so we could see what actually sold.

the one guy with all the bikes in the same long driveway must be selling them as they go away after a while.

Oh, yeah,
That’s Jer up in San Anselmo.
He’s a cool dude.
He runs a Bike/Klunker exchange out of his driveway.
He’ll build you whatever you want, if he hasn’t already got it.
He seems to be doing alright, so there’s definitely a market for them in that area.

Oh, yeah,
That’s Jer up in San Anselmo.
He’s a cool dude.
He runs a Bike/Klunker exchange out of his driveway.
He’ll build you whatever you want, if he hasn’t already got it.
He seems to be doing alright, so there’s definitely a market for them in that area.

His bikes are pretty decent builds, and if he can get what he's asking more power to him. 👍

His bikes are pretty decent builds, and if he can get what he's asking more power to him. 👍
It looks like many of the driveway guy bikes have nice new much lighter and more effficient wheels. They have money to spend in the north bay. I am sure they are all real nice. People must see those and think the old worn out bikes are worth the same.

That driveway seller cracks me up. I bet his backyard if full of empty beer cans and cigarette butts. 🤣

How come you haven't jumped on this deal? https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/d/san-jose-vintage-schwinn-bicycle-new/7331155625.html
New decals are on top of the old ones. Ugly seat. Don't like the green. Plus it seems I like fixer uppers better. I have only bought 2 or 3 complete running old bikes out of the 15 or so I have had that were rideable. A $300.00 lightweight would have to be pretty sweet for me to get it.

These prices are actually nothing new... The thing that I find disappointing is that the number of higher end bike collectors in the SF bay area is very limited or non-existent.

If you are looking for Schwinn's (and depending on what you are looking for) they are typically everywhere and you just need to be willing to do ship the bikes. Your better bet is to check Southern California for bikes and make the Trek down there to pick one up.

the "bikes in the driveway" were at the Marin bike swap. I bought some take-off original Schwinn 26 x 1 3/8 tires tires from him. should have bought a set of fat tires while I was there. my brain was in bike overload and I did not think of it. he is one of the Museum guys, probably one of the "RePack" crew that started mountain biking. he had some older Schwinn ladies bikes that looked like new bikes with new aluminum wheels and nice paint or powder coat. I bet most women want to say "look at my Vintage Schwinn" and not be showing their friends a rusty chipped up bike.

Back