When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...6/6/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got this NOS rear slick from @Hoagie57 for my Rollfast. Just what I needed to go with the original front tire. Maybe a little clean up on the old or some road grime on the new, either way very psyched to have it.

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1479 (1).jpg

went to the Marin Bicycle Museum Swap meet this morning. bought a complete minus tank, plus drum brake and springer Schwinn
B-6, 2 pairs of used Schwinn lightweight tires, a 53 or so "Schwinn World" frame, rear fender, crank and chain guard and two sets of Schwinn bolt on fork brakes, one blade fork, one tubular, only one lever. I guess all the vintage guys stayed home.

left Marin and went to the Alameda Point Antiques Fair on the Naval base where I picked up a Wyandotte Airplane, a rubber race car where the driver has no head a Schwinn frame and 3 wooden RC airplane propellers

Back