When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROJECT QUICK CHANGE - SUBJECT: Schwinn Dixie (Custom 1950s Schwinn DX Bare Metal Bike)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sweeeeeet. Do you race it, or are the slicks mostly for looks? I love the paint on it, age and all. Also... is that a bass drum pedal for a gas pedal?
As for hijacking my thread with 1965 Mercury Comet awesomeness...

Yeah, I've raced it before.........but never on a track. 😏 The gas pedal is an old Cal Custom part, they made the one like mine and a barefoot 'Hippie' version too.

Man y'all gotta stop showin' me this kinda bad ass cool stuff; you're giving me ideas & I already have too much in my head, not enough bikes, and time + money 🤣
Lmao! I feel ya on that! Most the pieces I use are found at garage sales, second hand stores, trash pick up piles left on the curb and people just giving me things just to see what I do with it! Lmao! Ok....just a few more! Used a lamp shade, and muffler tubing to make the gun sight radiator cap, b-25 oxygen tank for the fuel tank, and the end of ww1 rifle shell casings to plug on wanted holes!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back