When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted: Schwinn lightweight 26" kickstand...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Eddie_Boy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
...for 60s Schwinn Racer. The existing kickstand is the incorrect length, which is a shorter length in chrome. Trade for a longer correct length kickstand. Thanks

I have a nice stand from a '65 racer, does your stand have any number markings? Does it seem like someone put the wrong stand on it? Im looking for a '60s stingray stand.

I have a nice stand from a '65 racer, does your stand have any number markings? Does it seem like someone put the wrong stand on it? Im looking for a '60s stingray stand.
Thanks for the reply. I haven’t removed it yet thinking I would when I get another. We use our Racers a lot. It’s definitely shorter and different than the kickstand on my other Racer. On my wife’s Racer, small men’s size frame, it’s chrome and different in comparison. Eddie

Last edited:
If your stand is stamped with a number you should be able to see it without removing the stand. It would be on the backside just below the top bend where it exits the housing.
Okay I’ll take a look when I get home in a couple of hours. Thanks Gordon

Okay I’ll take a look when I get home in a couple of hours. Thanks Gordon
If your stand is stamped with a number you should be able to see it without removing the stand. It would be on the backside just below the top bend where it exits the housing.
So on my ‘67 Racer the stand is marked 8321. My wife’s ‘66 men’s small frame Racer, which has the incorrect size stand, does not have any numbers stamped.

I will check my collection of Schwinn stands and see what I have. Do you think an 8321 would be correct for the 66 Racer?

Back