When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else suffer from this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@coasterbrakejunkie1969 so 2 mongooses, a hoard of mountain bikes, and some light weights came along with the Space Bike I acquired .... do I need any of them? F'Nooo I Do Not❗Are they worth much? Highly Doubt It❗

On the positive side though; wait what was the ? 🤣

When it boils down to it; us multiple bike guys & collectors of whatever "hobby" are jus' hoarders 🤷‍♂️.
76 bikes & counting...

@coasterbrakejunkie1969 so 2 mongooses, a hoard of mountain bikes, and some light weights came along with the Space Bike I acquired .... do I need any of them? F'Nooo I Do Not❗Are they worth much? Highly Doubt It❗

On the positive side though; wait what was the ? 🤣

When it boils down to it; us multiple bike guys & collectors of whatever "hobby" are jus' hoarders 🤷‍♂️.
I got a lot of bikes but I certainly don't think I fall into the hoarding category. I'm pretty selective of what I add to the collection. I've turned down a lot of free stuff--hoarders can't help themselves and pickup everything that comes along. I actually target certain bikes for my collection and am willing to wait until what I want comes along. V/r Shawn

I got a lot of bikes but I certainly don't think I fall into the hoarding category. I'm pretty selective of what I add to the collection. I've turned down a lot of free stuff--hoarders can't help themselves and pickup everything that comes along. I actually target certain bikes for my collection and am willing to wait until what I want comes along. V/r Shawn
How many do you own?
Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but at some point "collecting" & "hobbies" do get out of hand but Denial will Always say other wise.

How many do you own?
Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but at some point "collecting" & "hobbies" do get out of hand but Denial will Always say other wise.
Kinda lost track but about 70 or so but like I said I'm fairly selective. Here is the link to my albums. V/r Shawn https://thecabe.com/forum/media/albums/users/freqman1.4154/

Back