When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else suffer from this?

-
@coasterbrakejunkie1969 so 2 mongooses, a hoard of mountain bikes, and some light weights came along with the Space Bike I acquired .... do I need any of them? F'Nooo I Do Not❗Are they worth much? Highly Doubt It❗

On the positive side though; wait what was the ? 🤣

When it boils down to it; us multiple bike guys & collectors of whatever "hobby" are jus' hoarders 🤷‍♂️.
76 bikes & counting...

@coasterbrakejunkie1969 so 2 mongooses, a hoard of mountain bikes, and some light weights came along with the Space Bike I acquired .... do I need any of them? F'Nooo I Do Not❗Are they worth much? Highly Doubt It❗

On the positive side though; wait what was the ? 🤣

When it boils down to it; us multiple bike guys & collectors of whatever "hobby" are jus' hoarders 🤷‍♂️.
I got a lot of bikes but I certainly don't think I fall into the hoarding category. I'm pretty selective of what I add to the collection. I've turned down a lot of free stuff--hoarders can't help themselves and pickup everything that comes along. I actually target certain bikes for my collection and am willing to wait until what I want comes along. V/r Shawn

I got a lot of bikes but I certainly don't think I fall into the hoarding category. I'm pretty selective of what I add to the collection. I've turned down a lot of free stuff--hoarders can't help themselves and pickup everything that comes along. I actually target certain bikes for my collection and am willing to wait until what I want comes along. V/r Shawn
How many do you own?
Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but at some point "collecting" & "hobbies" do get out of hand but Denial will Always say other wise.

How many do you own?
Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but at some point "collecting" & "hobbies" do get out of hand but Denial will Always say other wise.
Kinda lost track but about 70 or so but like I said I'm fairly selective. Here is the link to my albums. V/r Shawn https://thecabe.com/forum/media/albums/users/freqman1.4154/

Back