When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Vintage 1959-1960 Huffy Tank Bicycle

-
Price
$125
Zipcode

peekywee

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Classic Vintage Huffy 26" El Dorado model bicycle with gas tank...(how cool is that!!!)
Serial # starts with 9H2... which indicates it was made in 1959 or 1960.

Original owners: My father's bike that has been stored in grandparent's basement since the 1960s. He was Class of '63 and used it to ride to school and for his paper route prior to getting his driver's license.

What a fun summer vintage restoration project!
All original parts but it has been repainted black over the original red paint ages ago.
See the picture of the new red one to envision how it could look with some elbow grease and patience.

Restore this classic for hobby or profit! Similar condition bikes are selling for $200, and refurbished ones for $800 on Ebay.
Asking $125 or best offer. Thanks

DSCN0766.JPG

DSCN0760.JPG

DSCN0764.JPG

DSCN0767.JPG

DSCN0765.JPG

DSCN0768.JPG

DSCN0769.JPG

DSCN0770.JPG

DSCN0771.JPG

20210606_154526.jpg

1959-60 Huffy bicycle El Dorado model.jpg

View attachment 1431414

Last edited:
This one has never been on Ebay and has only been on The CABE for 2 days...
I was told this is a fair price for my area. Thanks
He is talking about the Ebay ad you posted. If you want to show a comp post up an Ebay sold ad. Like Robert said people post up al kinds of crazy numbers on Ebay. V/r Shawn

He is talking about the Ebay ad you posted. If you want to show a comp post up an Ebay sold ad. Like Robert said people post up al kinds of crazy numbers on Ebay. V/r Shawn
Sorry, my bad. I was confused by the comment and thought he meant mine had been on Ebay. Yes, $800 seems high but you never know...

Back