When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Red Phantom Original 26" Balloon Tire Cruiser Bike...

-
Price
$1999.00 Plus Shipping $89.00
Zipcode

my560sec

Wore out three sets of tires already!
For Sale Is This Vintage 1950's Circa Original Condition Schwinn Red Phantom Balloon Tire Bicycle With A Cycle lock Springer Fork...
Bikes Overall Condition Is Fairly Nice With Surface Scratches / Blemishes... Chrome Has Some Surface Rust on S2 Rims As Well As Fenders / Braces, Saddle Is In Nice Overall Shape With A Few Scratches / Blemishes... Bike Also Has That Early Wired Rear Tail Light, Tires Are Replacement USA Made Cordova Deluxe Whitewalls... Overall A Very Nice Original Red Phantom Survivor With Great Vintage Patina... Bike Would Make A Great Rider, Thanks For Looking!

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

Last edited:
I get why you take off the pedals, But after sticking them in the spokes your looking at having to have the wheels retrued at the very least. Good luck with the sale. Razin..

... I store my pedals in the spokes ... never had a problem ...
I have bought bikes like this and they had been left that way for years and the wheels were so far out of whack i had to replace them. The spokes get loosened up, Not such a good idea. To each his own. Razin..

Yeah, it's just a bike is right unless you want to spend $2000 on a bike with bent wheels and loose spokes, That's alright for you. Like the old man used to say like throwing good money after bad. All the same to you i'd pass... Just sayin...

He says their easier to stack. All i do is alternate the cranks. Lot less hassle than taking off the STUPID PEDALS in the SPOKES ... Just Dumb I Guess....

A lot of us don't have the room to display and don't like other bikes getting scratched up from the pedals!, most of my pedals are hanging from the bars but sometimes they get lost or mixed up. never seen anyone jam the pedals into the spokes hard enough to bend anything but how many times have you seen a bike at a swap with pedal scratches from transport on storage 🙁, even if it did ever happen I'd rather have a bent spoke than a scratched guard!😢

Last edited:
Back