When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OK, I know it’s Sunday and I’m asking for a break here from the “don’t post on the wrong day for the thread” police. My granddaughter and I did this little walkway yesterday behind my bike shed on Stonework Saturday. By the time we were all finished with everything else we did in the yard, I was too pooped to post!!

10B7F24D-563C-4E59-B2AF-7817E996E2EE.jpeg

E7C816C7-CB58-4F72-B908-19F62B453713.jpeg

Good Stonework Saturday to all. Hope everyone had a great week and were able to get out for some adventure. Thank you for your participation and sharing your AMAZING Stonework pictures here. Great to see what others find around their area. Stay safe and have fun.
Hammerhead

Ledge rock cut in Enfield NH. Completed in 1893 and signed by some of the workers. A popular destination for rock climbers to hone their ice climbing skills in the colder months, in a relatively safe area. Roughly a 30 to 50 foot climbing area through most of the cut.

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. Hope all are well and had a great week. Thank you for sharing your AMAZING Stonework pictures here and participating in this thread. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July. Try to get out for a ride if able. Enjoy Hammerhead

Granite block bridge abutments of Wright's covered bridge in Newport NH

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. Hope all are well and had a great week. Thank you for sharing your AMAZING Stonework pictures here and participating in this thread. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July. Try to get out for a ride if able. Enjoy Hammerhead
View attachment 1440087
View attachment 1440088
Granite block bridge abutments of Wright's covered bridge in Newport NH
Be carful up there big !

Back