When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...7/11/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Roach of the week. I picked this up at a garage sale. I have no idea who made it. The guy said it was his bike in 1977 and it was old when he got it. Also a interesting magazin.

NY does't have the goodies the west has so I settle for a little less. Found a late 50s JC Higgins Flightliner that will make a nice bike I believe with some elbow grease and it looks to be a complete original except for pedals? It still has the Allstate tires but the rear is gone as seen in pic 3, darn! The battery boxes and super nice, no corrosion. Any ideas on how to bring back the paint, I have a handle on the chrome. This bike was produced when I was about 12.

hig1.JPG

hig2.JPG

hig3.JPG

hig4.JPG

hig5.JPG

hig6.JPG

Sometimes it's more about what you get rid of more than what you gain. Started a weight loss journey in January. That number was just about 240 when I started, blood pressure wasn't great and crazy snoring during sleep. BP under control and (according to my wife) my snoring has lessened significantly. Still want 20 more off. Takes dedication, but worth it for anyone!

View attachment 1444605
You have to stay healthy to ride a one speed….

Sometimes it's more about what you get rid of more than what you gain. Started a weight loss journey in January. That number was just about 240 when I started, blood pressure wasn't great and crazy snoring during sleep. BP under control and (according to my wife) my snoring has lessened significantly. Still want 20 more off. Takes dedication, but worth it for anyone!

View attachment 1444605
Congratulations! I hope you reach your goal! I’m on the same journey. I was already eating good but dropped my biggest vice. Beer. Stopped drinking it a few months back and have dropped over 20 pounds. The night time chain saw has been quieter for the wife. I’d like to get into the 185-190 range. Work in progress :)

View attachment 1444605
Congratulations... I did the same thing with last years alone time.. BP's up, no energy....Started at 267, last week 224...
My goal I made with my doctor was 220 to get of the meds.....still drink my beer, but not as much, and not as early.. Keep up the good work, you'll make it.

Congrats guys on the healthy choices! I've been fortunate to still be wearing the same size 32 X 34 jeans I've worn since high school. Still drink some beer but average 12k to 16k steps a day, and probably 12 fights of stairs, lots of walking at work, plus some pedaling when time allows. No bikes for me the past few weeks, but finally put together a deal on some of my all time favorite cars, two Buick Grand Nationals. Both came from same owner who passed a few years back, the 86 he ordered new, has 60k miles, and the 87 he bought from a friend in 87 has 30k miles. They came from Texas and are extremely clean and well maintained. Was a pretty good deal, and both cars function and look great! I've had my 87 convertible for about 10 years, so now I guess I'm collecting these! Lol
Screenshot_20210629-224339.png

Screenshot_20210711-121645.png

Screenshot_20210711-122102.png

Screenshot_20210711-121855.png

Screenshot_20210630-100430.png

Back