When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found ‘95 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser Front Fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jimbo79

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey all! Looking again for a front fender that fits a train light on a 95 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser. I ordered one for the Phantom thinking they were the same. Nope. The Phantom fender has a hole cutout for the switch. My train light has a side mount switch. Hoping someone has one for sale or some insight as to where I can find one. Any and all help is appreciated. Here’s a pic of my light for reference.

F3011B97-D597-4786-9B1C-959FBAADD613.jpeg

I have a nos front and rear fenders in green with white tip that I would be willing to sell seperate. It has the 2 mounting holes and are 10 1/4" on center for light and is a springer front fender but no fender stays.

I have one on the way, but if it doesn’t fit you’ll be the first to know. Thanks for the offer. I appreciate it.

Hey all! Looking again for a front fender that fits a train light on a 95 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser. I ordered one for the Phantom thinking they were the same. Nope. The Phantom fender has a hole cutout for the switch. My train light has a side mount switch. Hoping someone has one for sale or some insight as to where I can find one. Any and all help is appreciated. Here’s a pic of my light for reference.

View attachment 1429837

Schwinn didn't sell a "Deluxe Cruiser" in 95

Schwinn didn't sell a "Deluxe Cruiser" in 95

"
No, Accordingly, Schwinn Did make The Cruiser Deluxe in 95 right along with the repop Phantoms yet were not issued, as it seems, until late 1995- early 96.

Both, the Phantoms and Cruiser Deluxe were announced at the same time. There does not appear to be any documentation, on the net, of either until 96. How to tell the difference? Got luck wit dat as all the frames are suposta be 1995 Centennial and so, The head badges are your only clue. Mine is a 97 black head light color, . Red head light color is suposta be 96 and so, maybe if anybody finds the earliest, 95 is a black? Whelp, since Schwinn seems to stick badges on em too 1999, who TF knows?

One thing fer sure though, It's a hell of a lot harder to find a Deluxe Cruiser and this front fender and or any special Deluxe Cruiser specific parts for it than any thing made for the repops. I.E. If there were, say, 6,000 parts exclusively made for Black, red and green Phantom to insure a quantity of spare/replacement then, there is likely only 1/5th and less of the quantity made exclusively for the Deluxe.

The tank, and fender guard stickers, Front fender and apparently 2 different types of deluxe saddles, 95-98-ish and 98-2000.

In due time, were I a hoarder and time to wait, I could imagine they are parts that will become extremely hard to replace.

This deluxe fender is also, albeit U don't have a light bucket on em but, the only repop fender made to fit the 1955-1959 Black Phantom, 'New style' Springer fork. 😉 All the post, 2000 Deluxe fenders fit 'new Style'' post 55 springers but are not as wide as the Deluxe pre- 2000 and Centennial Phantom's fenders are.

Last edited:
I had ordered a repop Phantom front fender but the head light setup is different. It has a cutout for the light switch, which my headlight has the on/off switch on the light itself so no need for the cutout. I sent that fender back and got a set of deluxe fenders that I still had to modify a bit to fit the headlight. Either way, helluva time finding parts. The only part I need now is a chrome bearing cup for the headset since my frame had some shipping damage to the fork tube and I had to bend that back out. Thanks for the input!

"
No, Accordingly, Schwinn Did make The Cruiser Deluxe in 95 right along with the repop Phantoms yet were not issued, as it seems, until late 1995- early 96.

Both, the Phantoms and Cruiser Deluxe were announced at the same time. There does not appear to be any documentation, on the net, of either until 96. How to tell the difference? Got luck wit dat as all the frames are suposta be 1995 Centennial and so, The head badges are your only clue. Mine is a 97 black head light color, . Red head light color is suposta be 96 and so, maybe if anybody finds the earliest, 95 is a black? Whelp, since Schwinn seems to stick badges on em too 1999, who TF knows?

One thing fer sure though, It's a hell of a lot harder to find a Deluxe Cruiser and this front fender and or any special Deluxe Cruiser specific parts for it than any thing made for the repops. I.E. If there were, say, 6,000 parts exclusively made for Black, red and green Phantom to insure a quantity of spare/replacement then, there is likely only 1/5th and less of the quantity made exclusively for the Deluxe.

The tank, and fender guard stickers, Front fender and apparently 2 different types of deluxe saddles, 95-98-ish and 98-2000.

In due time, were I a hoarder and time to wait, I could imagine they are parts that will become extremely hard to replace.

This deluxe fender is also, albeit U don't have a light bucket on em but, the only repop fender made to fit the 1955-1959 Black Phantom, 'New style' Springer fork. 😉 All the post, 2000 Deluxe fenders fit 'new Style'' post 55 springers but are not as wide as the Deluxe pre- 2000 and Centennial Phantom's fenders are.

I am not sure where, or how you came up with that info, but the 95 Phantom was listed on 4 pages in the 95 catalog.

And we are referring to the Deluxe Cruiser 7, and those were not issued until the 2000 model year with the leftover Phantom frames.

I am not sure where, or how you came up with that info, but the 95 Phantom was listed on 4 pages in the 95 catalog.

And we are referring to the Deluxe Cruiser 7, and those were not issued until the 2000 model year with the leftover Phantom frames.
Nope, The 'Cruiser deluxe', I've posted and made reference and links a few times when Schwinn made the announcements, Jan-feb 1996 that also described the Deluxe being made at the same time. They're not simply leftover Phantom frames, they're planned. Yet after or around 1998/9 it seems Deluxe Cruisers became moreover, leftover frames due to lack of sales of the high priced Phantoms. Yet that's hard to verify as nobody has posted badges, that I know of, beyond 1997. Not gonna repeat same data over and over, look up the articles on web from 1996. BP was made 1995, released around December 95 but news wasn't broadcast until early 96.

With the Deluxe 7, U no get a centennial Phantom paint scheme and frame. [wink] And, not too sure but, I don't think front fender is 3.25" wide too. If it is until say' 2001 then Cool beans. Maybe even that junk BP 2020 has em too. B/C, 1. only replacement for the Deluxe cruiser and 2. the only fender that was re-popped and wide enough that fits the posts 55 too 59 Phantoms. con = made for plastic screw on light, no light bucket .

Even Dan (bicyclebones) has never seen 55-59 for 'New Style 'springer reproduction Phantom front fender

Last edited:
Back