When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What kind of accessories do you have

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm not into accessories really but had to add a Shurspin propeller and machine gun horn on my '39 Firestone Flying Ace.

(The wind was pretty strong when I took this pic. Prop was spinning in a blur!)

On my '35 Colson Rover, I have a headlight, and motorcycle horn. Although you can of course get a horn that is slightly smaller and specially intended for bicycles, I chose the motorcycle horn because it is a lot louder, and it uses the same size bracket, so I figure why not. They also tend to be slightly less expensive when you do find them for sale. Here in my town, there are red-necks who scream out the car window at bicyclers, and people who blow their horn because they don't believe bicycles should be allowed in society, so it can be good to have a loud horn that such people can hear clearly in response! And a headlight is good to have for when you're out after dark. This bike is also equipped with a pair of rewired light-up grips, contemporary to the bike and made of, I guess, Catalin plastic.

1626268034679.png

1626268224430.png

Back