When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scammer Alert

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It is the least I can do, much respect, Brother.
I would put up a post, "Pick-up & shipping needed, Austin TX area or San Antonio TX area, please help a Veteran"
& ask if anyone in the area can pick up the bike from me, pack it up & ship it out to you. You would have to arrange payment/trade for their services.
I really hope you end up with this bike, it needs you!
Yeah. Gladly!

Was trying to get him to pack it in a box so I could call bike flights to pick it up and ship it. Chris says "I don't know how to call bike flights" "I don't have a box"
He has been doing this how long? Doesn't know how to call bike flights? Every solution I have offered he has shot down. He is an Idiot! Go to hell Chris! Send me my money back! Today!

Guys, I contacted him for nearly two months to ask if he could get my bike shipped soon. I would remind him it's been way too long and I've been patient long enough. It wasn't until recently when I was telling him, not asking him to ship it or give me a refund did the shipping issue come up. When you buy or sell a bike the shipping gets talked about before any money changes hands. Right? Who waits until almost two months after getting paid to say that I didn't pay for shipping? He agreed to give me a refund a couple of weeks ago and never sent it. He has told me multiple times he would ship the bike tomorrow and never did. He said nothing about shipping then. I too have screenshots of all the communications between he and I. Last night he told me he just wants this to be over and I thought that sounded encouraging. Today he tells me F##k you, I don't have a box, I'm going to put it in storage and put the unit in my name. He is a lunatic! I offered to accept a 50% refund! Why? Because I want this over! I don't even want the bike anymore.

I'm no Judge Wapner but this does sound like a scam. Maybe he was hoping you would just give up like the rest that he has maybe burned. Sending money thru Walmart for crysake!!! What the hell is that? That would be my first big red flag. How will he return your funds, or is he even capable of doing that?

I'd be interested to see the original ad for this. I agree paying though Walmart seems a little shady. Was shipping mentioned in the ad? If not then there should be no expectation it would be shipped. If I'm doing a local sale that means I'm not disassembling, boxing, or calling anyone--that is totally on you to have someone come to my house and pick it up and get it to you. I'm not placing blame on either side but obviously there was a misunderstanding here. V/r Shawn

That is an expensive learing experience!

I learned long ago, never buy anything online without using PayPal, and by having the seller send you an invoice for the item. This is the ONLY way you are covered if the deal goes bad.

If the seller I contact will not send an invoice, then I do not buy it.................PERIOD!

I recently tried to buy something on here, and the buyer refused to send me an invoice, so I passed on the deal. He said he didn't know how to send an invoice with PayPal. So I sent him a video link with the simple instructions on how it is done, and he reply was:

I don't believe I've ever invoiced anyone and never will. Just another hassle I don't have to deal with. I thought if you buy as goods and services you are protected with, or without, an invoice? V/r Shawn

I don't believe I've ever invoiced anyone and never will. Just another hassle I don't have to deal with. I thought if you buy as goods and services you are protected with, or without, an invoice? V/r Shawn

And that is your choice! I prefer the invoicing, and will not buy anything without it. And that is my choice!

IMO, invoicing is not a hastle at all, I do it all the time. And if you are to lazy to creat an invoice, then you are really not the type of person I like to do business with. My choice once again!

BTW, the seller I referenced above wanted to charge me an extra $1.00 for using Goods & Services on a $10 item. So that was another deciding factor also!

Last edited:
Back