When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for coaster brake repair Orange County.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Misterotis

Finally riding a big boys bike
Picked up this Monark today, all bearings were recently serviced. However the brake barely works. Looking for a person in or near Orange County California who can get this dialed in, its not safe to ride. Brake is a New Departure.

8FB9F27D-8A44-4356-8CAC-89ABE2CE2BA8.jpeg

5D21BA7A-0409-4FA4-AC93-609250D2C3A0.jpeg

Why not do it yourself. Plenty of info and help here on the site. V/r Shawn
Thought about it. I do my own work except wheel building. I figure there’s either too much grease in there or it’s worn out. One is easy, if its worn out I wouldn’t know where to get the parts etc, so I’m looking for an expert who has done a bunch of these.

Thought about it. I do my own work except wheel building. I figure there’s either too much grease in there or it’s worn out. One is easy, if its worn out I wouldn’t know where to get the parts etc, so I’m looking for an expert who has done a bunch of these.
You should give it a go, the parts you will need will most likely be available here on the site you may have to post in wanted. Yes grease on the brake discs will not work only light oil. Pull it apart and if you can not get it together on your own then you could bring it to someone. I imagine where you are their is someone who will do it. I was laughed out of the few shops around here. Good luck and remember the dumbest questions are the ones never asked.

Me too.
I will teach you how and you can work on
my bikes too! lol 😂
It's not hard, just a bit messy.
Replacement parts are more available for ND, than the other coaster brakes too.😀
1626436432547.png

D-12 clip/spring almost always needs replacing while you're in there.
I have one for you.🙂

Me too.
I will teach you how and you can work on
my bikes too! lol 😂
It's not hard, just a bit messy.
Replacement parts are more available for ND, than the other coaster brakes too.😀
View attachment 1446999
D-12 clip/spring almost always needs replacing while you're in there.
I have one for you.🙂
Yeah, sounds good. Is next weekend ok?

Back