When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold New Departure 2 speed hub complete ND- DD correct parts Nice

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
R3T0K9

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
New Departure DD 2 speed rear hub complete with everything required VERY GOOD condition $465.00 plus I WILL PAY SHIPPING IN CONUS. Sold as is.

Here I have a really nice ND- 2 speed hub and all the goodies. I bought this from another Caber about 6 months ago for a bike project I have decided to shelve. I have too many projects.

I have 2 speeds on a couple of my bikes and a ND -3 speed on another. I love them. This came with a rough plated ND- DD shell and I had a nicer one. It had been assembled by the seller, never tested, then I swapped innards to the better DD shell. Knuckle and 26 tooth speed chain sprocket, cable, lube dust cap in mid shell have some specks of rust/rust, nothing major. Rest is bright and shiny. VERY CLEAN. More pics upon request.

It has not been tested, laced, or ridden, but it seems to be good. I have worked on ND hubs (not my favourite pastime) and although messy/finicky, as long as complete and as long as the steel and brass discs are spaced and lined up correct, good transfer spring, and the dust cap is flush/brg.closed in, it should be good to go. It's greased well.

I have bought and sold on the Cabe since 2016, been in the hobby for 35 plus years. PM me or email at [email protected]

IMG_3578.JPG

IMG_3570.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3572.JPG

IMG_3573.JPG

IMG_3574.JPG

IMG_3575.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3587.JPG

IMG_3586.JPG

IMG_3588.JPG

Last edited:
BUMP........ Sweet hub and parts....... I will pay shipping NOW.....................

Back