When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Circle City Monthly Ride, Orange CA. Aug.8th 2021

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

i did not 'C' any bfg C MODELS THERE 😘
I “C” you didn’t look closely .. though I guess it's not a BFG "C" for me ~ instead it's a Chicago Cycle Supply LIBERTY badged & decal on the downtube on this one …. I didn’t have a chance to do anything but add air to my “C” … but wanted to make sure I rode it since the “C” call out was there … Glad I did since the “C” sizzled out it “C”eemed … anyways I definitely need to go though my “C” .. rode on original FISK tires .. by the end of the day the rear tire started to split … but it made the day otherwise .. Ridden … not Hidden

Last edited:
I “C” you didn’t look closely .. though I guess it's not a BFG "C" for me ~ instead it's a Chicago Cycle Supply LIBERTY badged & decal on the downtube on this one …. I didn’t have a chance to do anything but add air to my “C” … but wanted to make sure I rode it since the “C” call out was there … Glad I did since the “C” sizzled out it “C”eemed … anyways I definitely need to go though my “C” .. rode on original FISK tires .. by the end of the day the rear tire started to split … but it made the day otherwise .. Ridden … not Hidden

View attachment 1460771
View attachment 1460770
i 'C' what you mean🤣😅😂🤣😅😂

Back