When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lacing wheels

-
well i'll tell you what the best I can do is take detailed pictures not missing a step then each picture i'll describe what is involved in each step. now there is a website about spoking wheels but last time I tried using that site I got all messed up. But the guy I learned from had the fasted time in spoking a wheel from schwinn and he has the certificate to show for it, of course that was in the 50's but it was like in under 5 minuites. This guy is good i just stumbled upon him at an antique shop in town. So now I have some s2 rims i can finally finish and make them look real good. It's easier than I think, I just need to practice on them otherwise Im gonna forget. really I need to write it down. but I prob wont lol and have to call him up again. we'll see. I'll post pics soon maybe tomorrow since I have some time to spoke the front wheel.

my buddy has them on his computer and Im waiting for him to get home from visiting his parents so that he can send me the pictures so I can post them up I tried the other day but he said he had other things to do so i couldn't get them but soon I promise.

Back