When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hungarian Schwinn Cruiser in Germany

-
The Hungarian Cruisers are rare birds even here in the states and the 6 speed version is rare compared to the single speed! I think that's the second one I've seen. Nice Bike!
Thank you! I didnt know they were that rare, good to know. I've seen a few on eBay in Germany.

I have a Whizzer kit on a Hungarian bike and my American friend worked over there in the factory. In " No Hands" the rise and fall of Schwinn. the story of that mess is discussed.

It's kind of my project (in France 🙂 ). Do you already have ideas ?
Hi Julien, nice looking bike. Yeah maybe we have the same projects, I really dont have ideas yet. Maybe I will search for the same stem just with the correct size and of course I need vintage Schwinn grips.

Do you have any ideas?

I have a Whizzer kit on a Hungarian bike and my American friend worked over there in the factory. In " No Hands" the rise and fall of Schwinn. the story of that mess is discussed.
Sounds great, would be a pleasure to see some picture of your Hungarian Whizzer.

I'm looking for a saddle post, diameter 22,2mm and nice vintage grips, and then... I don't know yet 🙂

Back