When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hungarian Schwinn Cruiser in Germany

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The Hungarian Cruisers are rare birds even here in the states and the 6 speed version is rare compared to the single speed! I think that's the second one I've seen. Nice Bike!
Thank you! I didnt know they were that rare, good to know. I've seen a few on eBay in Germany.

I have a Whizzer kit on a Hungarian bike and my American friend worked over there in the factory. In " No Hands" the rise and fall of Schwinn. the story of that mess is discussed.

It's kind of my project (in France 🙂 ). Do you already have ideas ?
Hi Julien, nice looking bike. Yeah maybe we have the same projects, I really dont have ideas yet. Maybe I will search for the same stem just with the correct size and of course I need vintage Schwinn grips.

Do you have any ideas?

I have a Whizzer kit on a Hungarian bike and my American friend worked over there in the factory. In " No Hands" the rise and fall of Schwinn. the story of that mess is discussed.
Sounds great, would be a pleasure to see some picture of your Hungarian Whizzer.

I'm looking for a saddle post, diameter 22,2mm and nice vintage grips, and then... I don't know yet 🙂

Back