When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Schwinn Super Deluxe Autocycle, Fresh Barn Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
ended up with this bike after all

DUDE!!! You need to host a Cabe BBQ, Chili Cookoff or a freaking Hotdog Eating contest at your new place so we can all go hang out and see your amazing collection! Give me a date and time and I'll be there!
HALL YEAH I HEAR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT ... I GOT PLENTY OF ROOM AT 20 ACRES..... BUT I DO HAVE ENEMIES ON HERE SO I AM NOT SURE THAT I WANT A$$HOLES TO KNOW WHERE I LIVE IF THEY CAN'T BE COOL ABOUT IT... THAT IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO THINKING ABOUT I LIKE PEACE & QUIET WITH NO DRAMA IF YOU WHAT I MEAN ........ I WOULD BE UP FOR IT IF THE FOOLS STAY AWAY AND LET EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD TIME BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS POSSIBLE WE COULD HAVE A GREAT TIME UP HERE FOR SURE..........................................

Last edited:
I’d fly out just to see you catch snakes, watch Ford Mike eat hot dogs and look at some bikes!
i know a lot of good people on here.... that i consider my friends & i haven't even meet them... i love the cabe & the hobby.... but you always have those haters starting shi(_%#@ that can't leave well enough alone WHAT CAN YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know a lot of good people on here.... that i consider my friends & i haven't even meet them... i love the cabe & the hobby.... but you always have those haters starting shi(_%#@ that can't leave well enough alone WHAT CAN YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a private BBQ an invite only those that you really feel comfortable with (especially the one who just sold you this deluxe autocycle.. He's a great guy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back