When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That sucks all around. Used old box that was most likely questionable when the seller was packing the bike and then slapped a few pieces of tape on the BOTTOM and called it good. That's what I'm seeing in the picture.

In fairness to the seller, the bent axle didn’t happen during shipping. He said he “just noticed it when he was packing it”. So he supplied a new axle. Nice guy!
So I checked the rear wheel,spins nice. But the brake doesn’t work and gear doesn’t drive it just spins freely. I hope it’s rebuildable. I have a very large crescent wrench to try to straight the frame.

C753684B-DE43-40D2-839D-A7A2BE02B86F.jpeg

Last edited:
In fairness to the seller, the bent axle didn’t happen during shipping. He said he “just noticed it when he was packing it”. So he supplied a new axle. Nice guy!
So I checked the rear wheel,spins nice. But the brake doesn’t work and gear doesn’t drive it just spins freely. I hope it’s rebuildable. I have a very large crescent wrench to try to straight the frame.

View attachment 1480554I am sorry I spoke badly about another CABER. Everybody has a bad day! It is “nice rider”. I just replaced the front axle, greased the bottom bracket and headset,robbed brake shoes from another wheel to replace the Bendix brake shoes and grease bearings,and straightened the bent frame. No problem. I added a HUGE oooga horn that looks a little out of place. It does ride nice!

CEFD50D9-472D-443F-8DAE-33CAE7CF1B59.jpeg

I second that! Never had a problem with Shipbikes. Easy to create a label. Cost is always half of what FedEx charges. They use FedEx which is much better than UPS.
Phone number is required while Fedex doesn't care. The only way to ship in my opinion,
Meh.....I ship many packages...have had more issues w FedEx lately.....but it's a delivery driver problem...I now send any big or valuable item signature required....

“Signature required” is not as bad recently, say for the last 18 months or so.

It’s best to warn the recipients so that they might leave a signed preemptive note with the shipping company name and tracking number and any instruction to the driver (basically to disregard the signature-required thing).

Last edited:
“Signature required” is not as bad recently, say for the last 18 months or so.

It’s best to warn the recipients so that they might leave a signed note with the shipping company name and tracking number and any instruction to the driver (basically to disregard the signature-required thing).
Why would you tell someone to ignore the signature required??!!

Why would you tell someone to ignore the signature required??!!

I have a friend that didn't get the notice and then the bike was shipped back across the country. Then he had to get the bike shipped back to him. Somewhat a big fail on his part but more with FedX's BS. He found out when it was still in town and not shipped back yet but FedX said it was to late to pick it up from the main FedX facility.

Why would you tell someone to ignore the signature required.
Because one might not be home at some unknown time, (sometime before the end of the day), to sign for the delivered item; and the signature, already on the signed note, should be sufficient enough.

And the instructions for the delivery person are normal; (pre-printed options on USPS forms, or similar for private concerns).

Last edited:
Back