When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCHWINN THREADS

-
I don't know why people even talk about those other bikes. Schwinn bikes are best. 🙂

1635198161024.png

DOES ANYONE NOTICE THAT THE SCHWINN RELATED POSTS
ARE LESS AND LESS POSTINGS COMPARED TO OVERALL POSTINGS?

I am just speculating here, but it could be because when it comes to some discussions, some people just can't agree to disagree!

I refer to a recent post where some folks got nasty when certain posts contradicted the narrative they were trying to convey that resulted in people being told to STFU..........! This post was eventually locked by the moderators!

I am just speculating here, but it could be because when it comes to some discussions, some people just can't agree to disagree!

I refer to a recent post where some folks got nasty when certain posts contradicted the narrative they were trying to convey that resulted in people being told to STFU..........! This post was eventually locked by the moderators!

There does seem to be a bit of infighting, we need to ban together and be ready when those non-Schwinn types attack us out of rage and jealousy.

Back