When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Parts Custom Build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don't want to pay for the name (even a Chinese Scwhinn) I found a nice Cruiser Schwinn for like $125 that Originally I was interested in but I don't need anything but a clean frame vs the derailleur junk etc. This jus' fell into my lap practically brand new for $50.
Walmart clearance i suspect? Iv'e bought several bikes on clearance for 1/2 price.. Can't beat them deals.. Good luck with your build... RideOn... Razin..

Walmart clearance i suspect? Iv'e bought several bikes on clearance for 1/2 price.. Can't beat them deals.. Good luck with your build... RideOn... Razin..
Just a clean $50 walmart bike somebody bought & ended up not using as much as they thought. I like it because it has subtle differences vs the Schwinns they carry like the bent back seat post & the short chopped off rear stays + all blacked out (makes perfect to accent it or add chrome/polished Aluminum as 1 sees fit). Thanks for the interest & not just telling me go buy a repop or vintage 👍🏻

Just a clean $50 walmart bike somebody bought & ended up not using as much as they thought. I like it because it has subtle differences vs the Schwinns they carry like the bent back seat post & the short chopped off rear stays + all blacked out (makes perfect to accent it or add chrome/polished Aluminum as 1 sees fit). Thanks for the interest & not just telling me go buy a repop or vintage 👍🏻
GOOD SHOW OLD Sport... I have been looking for one of these Hyper bikes myself as a daily rider... Good SCORE....Razin...

GOOD SHOW OLD Sport... I have been looking for one of these Hyper bikes myself as a daily rider... Good SCORE....Razin...
Other than the rear coaster not feeling very grippy when trying to lock it down; the ride is Nice for a generic box store bike. 3 piece crank, aluminum frame, and comfortable adjustability. Not like trying to piggy back or propel a tank with a single speed .... I imagine even a vintage 2 or 3 speed would improve that feeling & a cheap simple rim brake could compensate for the coaster. Valuable Nahhh but a daily rider as is Maybe with a clean & regrease of the hub Yes👍🏻

Back