When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTN: The Cheeto Bike King aka Vincev

-
If the front forks were bent forward, like an offset, forward of the axis of steering, would that have added stability?

Last edited:
If I were everybody, I would be skeptical that this specific bike is actually a picture. These machines in all seriousness could be valuable relics actually maybe in some future moment in time. But whoever the lucky buck or buffalo is who ends up with it better make sure that cheap frames' BB shell has the complete, original matched parts in it's timeless direct drive, one-arm assembly, otherwise it could be deemed a fake and therefor worth zero.
I would love to ride that thing though~..........Long Live The Cabe!

Last edited:
If I were everybody, I would be skeptical that this specific bike is actually a picture. These machines in all seriousness could be valuable relics actually maybe in some future moment in time. But whoever the lucky buck or buffalo is who ends up with it better make sure that cheap frames' BB shell has the complete, original matched parts in it's timeless direct drive, one-arm assembly, otherwise it could be deemed a fake and therefor worth zero.
I would love to ride that thing though~..........Long Live The Cabe!
I would gladly let you ride it BUT I hold your car title in case you decide to run off with this valuable collectable.

In all seriousness I would understand this Vince, unfortunately, by the time you realized what just happened, I would have been long gone and laughing all the way to the bank. Suddenly you would realize you made a big mistake! Vince @Boris and I would then box it up and hide it from everyone in a secret location and then just at the right moment unveil it years later to a stunned crowd and walk away with millions.

Last edited:
In all seriousness I would understand this Vince, unfortunately, by the time you realized what just happened, I would have been long gone and laughing all the way to the bank. Suddenly you would realize you made a big mistake! Vince @Boris and I would then box it up and hide it from everyone in a secret location and then just at the right moment unveil it years later to a stunned crowd and walk away with millions.
All I ask for is 5 minutes alone with that bike.

Back