When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beginning the process of restoring a 1964 Cycle Truck and a 1967 Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TWDay

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am beginning the process of restoring two projects. I would prefer to buy parts from CABE members. I am in the process now of inventorying what I have and what I will need for the Cycle Truck and the Stingray. I think I have most of the parts for the CT. The Stingray on the other hand I disassembled years ago and many of the parts went missing during moves around the country for school and work. As soon as I get the list done I'll post it on this thread. If anyone has parts to sell for these two projects I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, T.W.

I am beginning the process of restoring two projects. I would prefer to buy parts from CABE members. I am in the process now of inventorying what I have and what I will need for the Cycle Truck and the Stingray. I think I have most of the parts for the CT. The Stingray on the other hand I disassembled years ago and many of the parts went missing during moves around the country for school and work. As soon as I get the list done I'll post it on this thread. If anyone has parts to sell for these two projects I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, T.W.
What model Stingray? Coaster ,2 or 3 speed?

It is a 1967 Deluxe Stingray. It was purple with the white seat. I do remember the rear tire was a slick. And it was a coaster.

Back